Love this Jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CaminoCalling from NJ/OH on Thursday, July 12, 2012
I really like the lightweight fabric & style of this cyclist jacket..its a little longer in the back and has a pocket. It is good quality for a great price! The fabric feels nice and the colors are great..I chose the purple. It is shorter in the front which is great for cycling. You may need to go up a size if you plan on wearing something under it other than a racing jersey. Even the closer fit can be ideal for some. As much as I really liked this jacket design and the price..I had to send back for a more waterproof rain jacket as my main fuction for it is a packable, light wind/water proof jacket for extended hike. I actually have some regret sending back as I write this :(..I may indulge if still available!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Mountain Biking, Packable and Light, Road Biking, Running
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Not Waterproof, Went up a size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Bright / Visible, Durable, Great COLORS, Great Sale Price, Like design and pocket, Stylish, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: