Great for Spinning!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sam from Savannah, Georgia on Monday, November 1, 2010
I am not a cyclist. I use them for spinning and they do a wonderful job. Great alternative to lycra pants as I like to work out after spinning and don't like wearing the lycras at the gym. One downside is that the care instructions state not to use the dryer and to air-dry (which can take some time due to the padding).
- Cons: No dryer after washing
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Versatile
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: