Good addition to your arsenal of gloves.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sunnyside from SW Virginia on Thursday, March 31, 2011
These are an excellent suppliment to your glove collection. I have used them in mid-30 to 50 degree temperatures. I have not tried them in lower temperatures. They totally block the wind and have resisted the light rain in which I have ridden. They have kept my hands very warm. However, they don't breathe, so they can get damp on the inside, but that's something you can live with for warm hands. It would be nice if the palms were padded.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Cool Weather, Rainy Weather
- Cons: Do not breathe, No padding
- Describe Yourself: Economical, Practical
- Gear Usage: Cool weather cycling, Windyrainy weather
- Pros: Dry, Good Grip, Lightweight, Warm, Water resistant, Wind blocking
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: