my second pair!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Julie from Rochester, NY on Thursday, January 14, 2010
This is actually my second pair of these shorts. I bought a pair a few years ago for triathalons, and loved them. I like a longer short and these are perfect. I am about 5'3" so they go to the top of my knee. They dry quickly and fit really well under a wet suit. The material and seams hold up well too.
- Best Uses: 15-25 mile rides, Intermmediate tri's, Road Biking, Sprint tri's, Warm Weather, Wet Weather
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Durable, Good Fit, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: