Great shorts for the price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Triathlete from Asheville , NC on Thursday, July 8, 2010
I bought these shorts for my first triathlon and they worked great! I would not want to wear these shorts for rides longer then 15-18 miles due to the lack of padding. They are true to size. The price was right.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Short distances, Warm Weather
- Cons: Not Enough Padding
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Good Fit
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: