Good tri shorts for the money!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tri-gal from Western Kansas on Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Just got them in time for my latest triathalon. They performed as I hoped. Fit well, comfortable for a sprint distance tri. Seem to be well made. Am looking forward to putting them to the test in future training and events!
- Best Uses: Sprint distance tri
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Good Fit, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: