Great shorts...tight in the waist.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jacy from Colorado Springs, CO on Wednesday, March 23, 2011
These shorts are great for the price. I think they are tough to size...I'm a small/medium and the medium fit well but are tighter in the waist than I like. The amount of padding is good, though I've read differently...they are a TRI short and are good for that...inexpensive is a big plus!
- Best Uses: Long Rides, Road Biking, Triathlons
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: