Great Shorts for Triathletes!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jacy from Colorado Springs, CO on Wednesday, August 31, 2011
I have two pairs of these shorts. I'm a size 6 pant (5'8")and like the medium the most (also bought a large based on the reviews, they work but are too big for a correct fit). The medium is the size that I should be wearing. I love the length and padding. The padding seems to get dogged on a lot, but they are a tri short. If you are looking for a "spinning" short, these probably aren't for you. I've worn them in a couple of events and they are perfect...dry nicely after the swim. They do get uncomfortable after about fifty miles, but...what doesn't? I would buy more of these in a heartbeat.
- Best Uses: Long Rides, Road Biking, Wet Weather
- Cons: Inadequate Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Durable, Good Fit, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: