Nice but short, bit tight. Order up!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by River Woman from Asheville, NC on Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I will use this for slight added warmth, support, UV coverage, and slimming while swimming and kayaking. I don't need the padding since I'm not a cyclist; this is a 'modesty and cellulite coverage' swim bottom for me. I'd like the waist to be less low slung, but am mainly hoping it will help me look better in the water as I stay active beyond my 50's!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Covering knee flab, Slimming, UV protection in kayak, Warm Weather
- Cons: Leg elastic too tight, Legs not long enough, Ordered up two sizes, Waist a bit low slung
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels too short
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries fast, Dries Quickly, Good Padding, Great Fit, Slimming
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: