Great Tights! Good Value!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pedaling Fool from Orange, CA on Thursday, November 12, 2009
I ride my bike to work every day and the morning as getting chilly. These pants keep me warm and comfortable. The size seems true. I'm tall (5'10") and finally found a pair of pants that is long enough for me. The zipper in the back is convenient. I'm very happy with the pants. The padding is a little thin, but so far I haven't had any discomfort even on the longer rides.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Long Rides, Road Biking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: