Finally some tights for taller chicas!
Reviewed by gratonite from sonoma county, california on Thursday, January 14, 2010
I'm glad I paid attention to the comments saying these were too long. They're a good length for me (I'm 5'10")... almost everything I order is too short in the sleeve, the length of the torso, or the legs. So nice to have some good quality gear fit me right for a change! Hopefully STP will start incorporating more stuff for the taller folks?
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Road Biking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Good Fit, Good Padding, Warm
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: