Quoth the Raven!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Minutes by the Hour from Provincetown, MA on Thursday, November 24, 2011
All the padding (for cycling) between your legs felt as tho you were wearing a giant Kotex. Foolishly I bot them because I like tights for housework, walking, etc. Returned them. They were more for a long-distance bicyclist.
- Best Uses: Mountain Biking, Road Biking
- Cons: Poor Fit, Too Much Padding
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: