Not what I thought!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by earthygal T from Cedar Rapids, IA on Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I was disappointed in the comfort during a long (50 mile) ride. Although the padding was contoured...the stitching was such that it became irritating. On a shorter ride these may be better.
- Best Uses: Mountain Biking, Road Riding, Warm Weather
- Cons: Pad stiching irritating
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Dries Quickly, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: