A great deal!
Reviewed by skirgrl from CA on Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I read the reviews and was a little bit wary about the leg openings, but I have really big thighs from years of ski racing and rowing. These shorts fit just about right without pinching or being too tight at the opening. They are, in fact, just on the verge of being too big (but not quite). So if you have (very) big quads, these will probably be a good fit for you. I haven't worn them enough to comment on durability or amount of padding.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Warm Weather
- Cons: Haven't worn them enough
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: