Oh, where has the quality gone?
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Get out and play from Seattle on Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I own several pairs of Canari shorts and was looking to pick up a couple more pairs for summer, but was very disappointed when these arrived. The legs are really stretched out where they stitched the elastic to the leg opening so the elastic doesn't even touch my thighs. It's sad that the quality has gone downhill with this brand.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Long rides, Mountain Biking
- Cons: Defective
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: