my first set of cycling tights...
Reviewed by Curtis206 from Seattle, WA on Wednesday, March 31, 2010
These tights are great except for the fact they do not have zippers on the bottom so you have to stretch and pull to get them on properly. The drawstring is a little flimsy however it does help to make sure the waist is snug since they seem to fit a little high in the waist for me. I also took a spill on them and it held up nice, didn't leave a mark and kept me from getting scraped.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Long Rides, Road Biking
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: