Where is the padding?
Reviewed by Sore bottoms from Honolulu, HI on Monday, August 13, 2012
The chamois on these tights was pretty much worthless. It did not even sit between the seat and my body and if it would have, the padding is so thin I don't think it would do much good. The seam was sitting right in between my seat and the contact point of my underside, and almost gave me a blister. Overall a very cheap set of tights and I would not recommend them.
- Best Uses: Cool weather, Road Biking
- Cons: Not Enough Padding, Poor seams
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: