Everything I was looking for!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tri-ing Something New! from Wisconsin on Thursday, May 20, 2010
Needed a short with enough padding for a half-ironman; and these shorts did the trick! By the end of the ride, my bottom was just as comfortable as when I had left! Love the shorter length!
- Best Uses: Commuting, Long Rides, Road Biking, Warm Weather
- Cons: Inadequate Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Durable, Good Fit, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: