Good, not great, but definately good!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Spinmeister from Littleton, Colorado on Wednesday, March 28, 2012
There is not a lot of padding in these shorts but I personally don't like much so they work for me. I did a 40 miler in them this past weekend and was pleased. There was a small amount of pilling where I had some saddle rub which concerns me a little concerning durability but the jury is still out.
- Best Uses: Road Biking
- Cons: Spandex is a little thin
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: