Better than average, but "elite"?
Verified Buyer Reviewed by teecorkbow from Madison, WI on Tuesday, July 10, 2012
I bought these simply to have a backup pair of bike shorts. My first pair is the simpler model of Canari, which has suited me well. The "elite" has a thicker and more custom-molded padding, which is great. It feels a little long and about half a size too large, but I'm happy to keep them and just work with it.
- Best Uses: Long Rides, Road Biking
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Dries Quickly, Good Padding
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: