A bit much girth, but otherwise awesome!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DJ Thunderfist from NC on Monday, January 10, 2011
I'm 6'3" 210 with an athletic build. I usually buy jackets in XL for the length, but L if it comes in tall sizes. I bought this jacket in a L. There is a bit too much material around the torso for me. I notice it especially when I climb into the car and it bunches up. I would have fit into a medium. Otherwise the length is perfect and overall I'm very happy with it!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, High Quality, Warm
- Sizing: Feels too large
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: