Purchase #2 with matching lined bibs.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wishbone from Oregon, OH on Monday, September 17, 2012
My lined jacket and bibs are perfect for my ground-deer blind. As a physically challenged hunter the fit is comfortable, warm and willing to move like I need to move. My choice over dozens of others.
- Best Uses: These Are Hunting Clothes
- Cons: Not Water Resistant, Stiff Material
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, High Quality, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: