Great, warm, durable, and rugged.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by virge12 from Chicago, IL on Monday, December 29, 2008
Only complaint -- it's wide around the waist. Be prepared to try one size down from what you'd normally expect to wear. My father and I both purchased one and realized that it was geared toward someone with a slightly larger belly than my own...it fit him well while I enjoyed a nice cold draft. Otherwise, with a sweatshirt the jacket fit like a glove. I'm 6'3", 200 lbs. and the large was just about right while a medium was much too small.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: