Comfortable Work Coat for the Workman.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by EJHS from Massachusetts on Tuesday, December 13, 2011
This coat has been added to my emergency readiness supplies here in the New England area. I have used it once already; it was a vital asset to the rescue. The construction of this coat will most definitely instill a sense of value, dependability, and faith in its owner.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Extreme Weather Ready, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No