"Good clothing but not welder friendly"
Reviewed by JESSE THE WELDER from WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. on Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Try to make them more welder friendly. Try to make the material more fire retardant. Make the jacket where the zipper is better protected, I'm a pipe welder and I always seem to keep burning the zipper up.
- Best Uses: Extreme Conditions, Welding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Inadequate Protection, Wears Out Quickly, Zipper burns up
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: