The best of Carhartt.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by NH Grammie from New Hampshire on Sunday, August 9, 2009
This is a great work coat. I have had the woman's version for two years using it to work on the wood pile with my husband. It is VERY warm and durable - no snags from wood. Finally, I bought my husband the same coat. I ordered Large and it just fit him. He returned it for an extra large as he wanted to be able to layer underneath the coat.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Rough outdoor work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: A little stiff at first
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Durable, Lots of pockets, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: