Verified Buyer Reviewed by Juneau Lady from Alaska on Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Bought this for my husband and he loved it. The pockets are a little weird on the front. The big ones are not lined. What seconds??? We cannot find anything wrong with the coat. It is an incredible deal. Perfect for Southeast Alaska - rain, cold and wind.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length