Carhartt Bankston Sandstone Duck Jacket - Factory Seconds (For Big and Tall Men)
About Carhartt Bankston Sandstone Duck Jacket - Factory Seconds (For Big and Tall Men)
Specs about Carhartt Bankston Sandstone Duck Jacket - Factory Seconds (For Big and Tall Men)
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Zipper: Right
- Length: Tall 30" (based on size xlarge)
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Fabric weight: 12oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester (body), 100% nylon (sleeves)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 3 lb.
- Made in Mexico
- Visit our Workwear Guide
- US shipments only
Carhartt Mens Shirts and Outerwear Size Chart
|Chest||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54 - 56||58 - 60|
|Waist||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 43||45 - 48||51 - 54||58 - 62|
|Hip (Seat)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54 - 56||58 - 60|
Note: Measurements are in inches. If your chest /or waist falls between sizes, buy the larger size. Carhartt knits have a generous fit, with the exception of our Work-Dry shirts, which fit closer to the body. Please check the product description of the shirt you are ordering to determine the fit.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LKOR from LK13 on Monday, October 10, 2016Zipper doesn't work well, and lining of coat not high quality in my opinion. I liked that it came in tall sizes, liked the color, outer fabric good.
Reviewed by Gary from Colorado on Saturday, December 26, 2015Based on other Carhartt coats I've tried on this is a decent jacket but got two issues...
1. Every Carhartt coat I've tried has a very heavy duty zipper that usually performs like a well tuned machine. This jacket, however, must have acquired its zipper from Harbor Freight. The teeth and slide mechanism are much less substantial and it jams most of the time in either direction. I even make a point to ensure the zip path is clear of overlapping jacket and shirt materials, and pull the teeth path taut. Just has a far less quality zipper. Don't know if the jacket was assembled this way due to being a blem, or maybe the zipper itself makes the jacket a blem b/c I can't find any other issues. Won't be surprised if teeth start falling off leaving zipper path pot-holes (not cool).
2. I'm 6'0", 190 lbs, 33" waist, and somewhat wide shoulders. The torso length is plenty long but the sleeves are just long enough when standing relaxed, but when driving or arms extended outward they rise above my wrists. Pretty annoying, especially if you wear a wristwatch.
The jacket is also heavy and very stiff but hopefully over time it will soften up some. Otherwise it's good.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by J Fox from New York on Saturday, November 21, 2015It is a Christmas present for my grandson but I'm sure he will like it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beechnutt from Talkeetna, AK on Tuesday, April 14, 2015This is the second Jacket of this style and color that I purchased from Sierra Trading Post. I bought the first one as a medium and it fit well, but I don't dare wash it or I will have too short of sleeves. This one is a Large Tall and has longer arms and because it is a large I can wash it and the arm length should fit fine. The light brown color has a slight green tinge to it, but it is not olive drab. This jacket is perfect for me as a light to medium weight work style jacket that I have no problem wearing out or to church even,
Verified Buyer Reviewed by PM from Wyoming on Thursday, April 2, 2015Great jacket, like always with Carhartt, good stuff
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
The tall length jackets are going to be 2" longer in the sleeves, and 2" longer in the length of the garment.