Great Cargo Pants!
Reviewed by Happy Camper from Havre de Grace, MD on Sunday, June 20, 2010
A good quality cargo pant with some stylish improvements to Carhartt's original design. Only downside, but not a big issue, is that the large pocket flaps do not open fully (sewn shut on one end), thereby hindering access with large items. On the bright side, this keeps the pocket flap from 'puckering' during laundering. A good buy. I just bought a few more pair.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Stylish
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: