Verified Buyer Reviewed by Capt. Bon from Medina, OH on Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Repeat purchaser of this for my son. He wears them all Summer including Scout camp, other Scout activities and daily as well. They launder well and wear well, with few signs of hard wear. Plenty of pockets for gear. Rear pockets are the Carhartt patch pockets and have no button or flap. Security and loss of items from the rear pockets have not been a problem.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Midweight
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes