Comfortable and durable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by photo-hiker from Nederland, CO on Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I really like having shorts with cargo pockets and these are well sized. These are a nice length, fit well around the waist with little 'gap' in the back, and best of all have usable pockets. These are not girly shorts but shorts for someone who has stuff to carry and places to go. I was able to fit a small lens in one pocket and my GPS in the other.
- Best Uses: Running/Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size