Verified Buyer Reviewed by mountain girl from oregon on Sunday, May 16, 2010
I go hiking in these all the time. As I am out in the mountains every day I need a sturdy and rugged pair of shorts. The only thing I would change is the material - would be great to have them a bit stretchy-er (still as sturdy though) but I think Carhartt makes another pair that is more pliable.
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Running/Hiking
- Cons: Bad Color
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size