Destined to be a wardrobe stalwart
Verified Buyer Reviewed by alburtise from longswamp, PA on Thursday, July 15, 2010
The style of these shorts couldn't be better -- hip in a girl-scout sort of way. I picture myself dressing these up or down throughout the summer, and maybe with knee socks in the fall. Very flattering cut. Love the deep earth colors. I never knew Carhartt could look this good!
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Great colors, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Sturdy but cute
- Waist: Feels true to size