Verified Buyer Reviewed by Canuck Shopper from Madoc, Ontario on Monday, August 9, 2010
I'm between size which is a bit of a pain at times. The shorts feel just a tad snug, but the next size up is sloppy in the waist for me. They feel good after they've been worn for awhile. I do not know why Carhartt quality control rated them as irregular. They are great, well constructed and have pockets!!
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Military/Law Enforcement
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size