Good fitting, heavy hiking shorts!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Poodiecat from Olathe, Kansas on Saturday, August 6, 2011
Good quality hiking short,kept shape all through a day's hike! Wish they were a tiny bit longer though.......would buy them again in a different color.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Running/Hiking
- Cons: Could be a little longer
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels too short
- Pros: Comfortable, Good weight for hiking, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lots of pockets
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No