Great, Heavy Duty shorts!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Freddie from Missouri on Monday, January 30, 2012
These shorts are meant for heavy duty Hard Work! Not soft, casual, going out shorts...They are stiff at first, but will soften after several washings. They are tripple stiched and have plenty of pockets. I ordered up a size to allow for extra 'squatting room' while gardening/farming and also for any potential shrinkage. By ordering up, they are a little big in the waist but a belt takes care of that. Order your regular size if you don't need wiggle room. Couldn't find any flaws..should last for several years.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Gardening Landscaping, Outdoor Work of any sort
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lots of pockets
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No