Best working jeans ever!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by log cabin builder from South Lake Tahoe, CA on Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I use these jeans when building my house. All other jeans ended up ripping or wearing out fast, but these are holding together year after year. When you need a really tough pair of pants, these are it.
- Best Uses: Construction site
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Tough on pants
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, High Quality Material, Long life
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: