For the hard working man!
Reviewed by Sparky's wife from Upstate NY on Tuesday, February 5, 2008
These are the pants that my husband, an electrician, wears every day for work. They are the most comfortable pant, and stylish enough for a casual night out as well. They hold up well under hard use and repeated washings. Occasionally he gets tears in them, but mostly from a tool, not from wear. We love Carhartt!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Work Wear
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well, Versatile Style
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: