Great all-around pant!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dan from AZ on Tuesday, April 3, 2012
These pants are a good buy. Although they are a thinner material than I expected from Carhartt, I am really pleased with them. They are soft and roomy, making them versatile or anything from carpentry to acceptable pants for dates with the girlfriend. I just wore them for a pretty intense 3 day backcountry trip and they held up against thick bushwacking. You also can't tell if you get the dark brown color dirty!
- Best Uses: Active, Casual Wear, Going Out, Highly Versatile, Office Wear
- Cons: Material thin
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual, Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Allows for movement, Enhances hips/rear
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: