Among the best bibs I've tried
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Junior Sample Jr. from Austin, TX on Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The buckles of these bibs are the simplest and most durable of any I have seen. At the same time, they are also the most likely to accidentally disconnect. The stitching and reinforcements are outstandingly sturdy, as is the fabric itself. Elastic shoulder straps are comfortable for sitting and bending, but difficult to adjust.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Hard work, Outdoors play
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Hard on things, Technical
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, High Quality Material, Thoughtful details
- Waist: Feels true to size