carhartt's are impossible to beat!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by artsie farmer from west virginia on Wednesday, December 29, 2010
the flaw was on the back of the overalls. just a slight tear in the fabric, but it had been fixed as well or better than your typical seamstress would. will not effect the performance of the product or the appearance.
- Cons: Flaw had been fixed, Slight flaw in the fabric
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Laborers
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Fit, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: