We are planning to buy a second pair.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by andybeth from Winston Salem, NC on Tuesday, May 26, 2009
We read other reviews and ordered one inch up on the waist, so it ended up fitting great.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Fit, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels too small
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: