Not the Carhartt's I am familiar with.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gene from Post Falls, ID on Tuesday, December 29, 2009
These jeans were 2 inches shorter than the same Carhartt's I normally wear. Legs were huge at the cuff.
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper
- Inseam: Feels too short
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: