My favorite pair of jeans!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by heavy metal from Commerce City, CO on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I've bought 8-10 pair of these from Sierra T.P. over the last 15 or so years. They're the only jeans I ever buy.
- Describe Yourself: Country bumpkin
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Fit, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: