Classic jeans, rugged material.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Noel249 from New Mexico on Monday, December 27, 2010
A great pair of classic jeans. Could be roomier in the seat/crotch area for sitting. Tiny watch-pocket doesn't even hold a chap-stick.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Tiny watch-pocket
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: