Have been buying these jeans for years.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The boiler man from Poughkeepsie,NY on Thursday, March 13, 2008
I almost never figure out why they consider these jeans irregular because any faults are usually not obvious.
- Best Uses: Work clothes
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: