Great comfort and looks!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Comfort Man from San Antonio on Monday, March 31, 2008
I am very pleased at this point. I now need to see how well they hold up. I have been wearing Polo, wrangler, and eddie bauer jeans. the wrangler and eddie bauer the threads have worn out in a short period of time at the bottoms and pockets. If these carhartt jeans hold up they will definitely retain me as a customer in the future.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: