All they're cracked up to be!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big A from Riverside, CT on Saturday, April 19, 2008
My husband always has a difficult time finding jeans that fit properly. Never at Sierra!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: