I would buy this product again!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Clearance Queen from Randolph, NH on Monday, May 26, 2008
I bought these for my husband. He loves them and asked me to buy more. He is a technician for an overhead door company and they do many other odd jobs too.
- Best Uses: Work Wear
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well, Versatile Style
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: