Barely noticeable blemishes, VISIBLE!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by happyhealthyhome from Oneonta, Ny on Friday, May 18, 2012
Bought these for my husband, as I was looking for rugged and inexpensive work pants. Sierra usually has quality items, even in the 2nds. These advertise "barely noticeable" blemishes, but all of the three pairs I ordered, had holes in the legs right up front that someone tried to repair...very noticeable! I am returning all of them. Good pants for around the house work pants, but nothing you could wear to your actual job site. Very dissapointed.
- Best Uses: Home work pant only
- Cons: Low Quality Material
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper
- Pros: Cost Effective
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Waist small, legs long”
- “I do not like the fit very disappointed”
- “very disappointed bought 4 pairs for work pants 3 split out not even on a seam. in the past i have had very good luck with carhart shirts but these jeans are really bad .ps. my brother bought the same jeans and had the same problem.”
- “Conspicuous holes - Thirds not Seconds”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: